WORD PROJECT for CS 199
Go to the link Topics for Research
2. Choose a new topic that you’d like to research online
3. Check out the information in 8 sources (try to vary your sources)
4. Make a Bibliography page of the search engine, virtual library, and directory sources using MLA citation format
5. Write a 2 page, double-spaced report on the topic you researched. Insert a heading at the top of the page, number your pages, use parenthetical citations within your paper, and set your margins to the following: Top – 1.50”, Bottom – 1.50”, Left – 1.25”, Right – 1.25”
6. Create a cover page that includes: the topic of the paper, your name, date, course number, professor’s name, and a graphic illustrating the topic of your paper. All of this should be centered.
7. The final product that you turn in should include the following:
· Cover page
· 2 page report
· Bibliography of 8 properly cited sources
8. All should be typed.