WORD PROJECT 1
1. Go to the link Topics for Research
2. Choose a topic that you’d like to research online
3. Check out the information in the following sources:
· 3 search engines
· 1 virtual library
· 1 directory
4. Make a list of the 5 sources including the Information Source and the address (type)
5. Write a 1 page, double-spaced report on the topic you researched. Insert a heading at the top of the page and set your margins to the following: Top – 1.50”, Bottom – 1.50”, Left – 1.25”, Right – 1.25”
6. Create a cover page that includes: the topic of the paper, your name, date, course number, professor’s name, and a graphic illustrating the topic of your paper. All of this should be centered.
7. The final product that you turn in should include the following:
· Cover page
· 1 page report
· List of 5 sources
8. All should be typed. Use your Office XP book and its section on Word XP as a reference and guide. The project will be much easier if you have read the assigned section in the XP book on Word for this week.